Sunday, November 6, 2011

Couponing: Always Check the Clearance Deals!

Keep in mind that you can also you manufacturer's coupons on Clearance Items. I have found that Bi-Lo and Target usually have really great deals on their clearance merchandise, and I always check them. This is why it is a good idea to carry coupons with you...

Last month, Covergirl had a coupon for $8/2 Face products. So I was very pleased to find that Bi-Lo had many face products on clearance. As you can see in the bottom receipt picture, my coupons covered the entire purchase, plus some overage that applied towards the sales tax, so I ended up paying a grand total of $0.82 for $20++ of Covergirl make-up.





This is some Zyrtec I found in the Clearance bin a while back. I had 2 $7 off coupons that I got from the product's YouTube page, making it only $1 for 2 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment